menu

- “BREAKFAST” IN AMSTERDAM: FAVORITE RECIPES -




The breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
I try to dedicate at least 30 minutes in the morning to prepare a complete healthy breakfast.
It is not always possible but I try :)

When you move to a new country all your habits change, including food habits. 

You don’t find the products you used to eat. 
You have to look for your favorite food as if you were hunting for a treasury. 
You have to find some alternatives to your favorite “home” food products”.

Yes, life is not always easy ;-) and when you live abroad, more particularly at the beginning of the experience, minor things like that become important.

Here we go, my favorite breakfast recipes, with products I can buy in Amsterdam. I include all the links to buy the product online but of course you can find most of them in Albert Hein, Jumbo, Vomar...


- 2 toasts



SHARE:
© RosePadame | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig